Community Implementation Funding
Get Healthy San Mateo County awards funding to community and faith-based organizations, non-profits, public agencies, and schools for placed-based primary prevention and health equity efforts. The focus of this funding is to improve the health of SMC residents by building healthy, equitable communities where “all residents, regardless of income, race/ethnicity, age, ability, immigration status, sexual orientation, or gender have the opportunity to reach their full potential” – the Get Healthy SMC vision.
The Request for Proposals (RFP) has been released through Public Purchase where proposers will submit their applications.
- Request for Proposals (RFP) Release | January 3, 2023
- RFP Informational Webinar | 12 -1:30 p.m. PST, January 9, 2023
- Deadline for Questions, Comments Exceptions | 12 p.m. PST, January 23, 2023
- Publication of Responses to Questions | 12 p.m. PST, January 30, 2023
- Applications Due | Before 5 p.m. PST, February 10, 2023
- Anticipated Award Notification | April 3, 2023
- Anticipated Contract Start Date | July 1, 2023
The County of San Mateo has a previously recorded virtual training for local community-based organizations on how to use Public Purchase to access formal solicitations posted by the County of San Mateo. You can also review the frequently asked questions (FAQ) document to address any potential questions you have regarding Public Purchase.
- Check out the Q&A Document for questions and answers on eligibility, project, evaluation, and general.
- The deadline to ask RFP questions has passed.
- Technical issues in Public Purchase will need to be submitted directly to Public Purchase.
- Any question related to the application template, please contact Rosa Torpis at email@example.com.
Ready to apply? Get the details for applying here: How to Apply for the 2023 RFP
Join our mailing list to find out about the funding release and learn more about Get Healthy priorities and initiatives.