Community Implementation Funding
2023 Community Implementation Funding Opportunity
Request for Proposals
Get Healthy San Mateo County awards funding to community and faith-based organizations, non-profits, public agencies, and schools for placed-based primary prevention and health equity efforts. The focus of this funding is to improve the health of SMC residents by building healthy, equitable communities where “all residents, regardless of income, race/ethnicity, age, ability, immigration status, sexual orientation, or gender have the opportunity to reach their full potential” – the Get Healthy SMC vision.
The 2023 Request for Proposals (RFP) deadline has passed.
- Request for Proposals (RFP) Release | January 3, 2023
- RFP Informational Webinar | 12 -1:30 p.m. PST, January 9, 2023
- Deadline for Questions, Comments Exceptions | 12 p.m. PST, January 23, 2023
- Publication of Responses to Questions | 12 p.m. PST, January 30, 2023
- Applications Due | Before 5 p.m. PST, February 10, 2023
- Anticipated Award Notification | Before end of May 2023
- Anticipated Contract Start Date | July 1, 2023
Join our mailing list to find out about the funding release and learn more about Get Healthy priorities and initiatives.