Community Collaboration Process (CCP) Working Group and Leadership Meet!
On May 15, our HPP Equity Team hosted the first CCP
prioritization meeting in-person with our working group members.
The intent of the meeting was to work together with PHPP to
prioritize evaluation metrics for documenting progress on meeting
CCP recommendations for a community collaboration
structure. Summary of priorities:
- Develop a PHPP Strategic plan
- Fund a convening organization to lead a collective impact model whose scope spans the social determinants of health
- Increase presence in community meetings and events
- Transparent, honest, and consistent communication
- Consistent access to health education
It was great to see and hear the rich conversations that took place among the working group and leadership. This kind of meeting is another step forward in continuing the important work of community engagement.