About San Mateo County Park Rx
San Mateo County Park Prescription (Rx) Program is part of a national initiative to promote spending time in nature to improve health and well-being. Time spent in nature benefits your physical health:
- Reduces blood pressure and headaches
- Promotes overall health and well-being
- Promotes faster healing time
- Lowers Stress
And improves your emotional health:
- Increases academic performance and productivity
- Improves mood and behavior
- Reduces mental fatigue, anger, and frustration
Explore the outdoors anytime. Join your community in one of the many open spaces in our area or ask your health care provider for a Park Prescription today.
For more information or to be put on an event reminder list, please contact Gloria Cahuich-Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org.