for Disease Control and Prevention. Healthy Homes. 2015.
- Causa Justa: Just Cause. Development without
Displacement: Resisting Gentrification in the Bay Area.
2014. Download PDF
- Lubell J, Morley R, Ashe M, et al. Housing and Health: New
Opportunities for Dialogue and Action. National Center for
Healthy Housing. 2011. Download PDF
- Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University. The
State of the Nation’s Housing. 2013. Download PDF
- Kushel MB, Gupta R, Gee L, et al. Housing instability and
food insecurity as barriers to health care among low- income
Americans. Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2006;21: 71–77
of Public Health, City and County of San Francisco.
2Francisco. Traffic density. 2014.
- Pollack S, Bluestone B, Billingham C. Maintaining Diversity
in America’s Transit-Rich Neighborhoods: Tools for Equitable
Neighborhood Change. Dukakis Center for Urban and Regional
Policy, 2010. Download PDF
- Voight A, Shinn M, Nation M. The Longitudinal Effects of
Residential Mobility on the Academic Achievement of Urban
Elementary and Middle School Students. Educational Researcher.
- Cohen R, Wardrip K. Should I Stay or Should I Go? Exploring
the Effects of Housing Instability and Mobility on Children.
Center for Housing Policy. 2009. Download PDF